1. 휴학원(Leave of Absence Form)

2. 복학원(Reinstatement Form)

3. 논문등록포기원(Cancellation of Thesis Semester Registration)

4. 자퇴원(Voluntary Withdrawal Form)

5. 재입학원(Readmission Form)

6. 특별재입학원(Special readmission Form)

7. 학위과정변경원(Petition for Change of Degree Program)

8. 세부전공변경원(Petition for Change of Major)

9. 학적사항정정원(Application for Correction of personal infomaion)

10. 석사학위취득신청원(석박통합학생용)(Application for Master Degree_Integrated program)