2018 Korea Government Scholarship Program for Sogang Graduate School
Sogang University will select up to 20 candidates(including Graduate School of International Studies: GSIS) from all the quota-assigned countries and recommend them to NIIED. We can recommend up to 3 candidates from a single country. And final decision will be made by NIIED. Only successful candidates who are determined as a KGSP students by NIIED can get the scholarship.
1. Admission Schedule
- Application Period : ~ 5:00 pm, March 9th(Fri), 2018
※ Please be aware that application forms and all the required documents must arrive before March 9th(Fri).
※ We will not accept any documents after the deadline.
- we will recommend selected applicants to NIIED on 2018 April 6th(Fri)
2. Eligibility for Application
Please see "2018 GKS Application Guidelines"
3. Applicable Departments (Academic Programs)
Please see "University Information"
4. Required Documents
Please see "2018 GKS Application Guidelines" and "2018 GKS Application Forms"
5. Documents submisssion address and Contact Information
(All documents should be submitted by postmail.)
- Address : Graduate School of Sogang University (Dasan Hall #425),
35 Baekbeom-ro(Sinsu-dong), Mapo-Gu, Seoul, Korea
Zip code : 04107
- Name : Ha-Eun Hwang
- Tel : 82-2-705-8168
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org